Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel

In Memoriam - Rest in Peace

1990 - 2011

This blog is dedicated to Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel, a young man who committed suicide on April, 28th 2011 at the age of 21.

This blog shall help to remember this young man. I hope his troubled soul finally found peace.

All visitors are welcome to post their thoughts and express their condolences in this blog. Please use the Book of Condolences and help that the remembrance of him remains alive!

If you have something you would like to share but should not be posted here you can send me an email.

To his family members and friends who might read this: I want to post some nice pictures of him here. If you have any please share and send them to this email address.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thanks to you all

I am really impressed how much sympathy Evan receives.
I am sure when Evan sees all this sympathy from heaven he will really appreciate it. So sad he did not know how many people will miss him before he took his life.

I will continue to keep this memorial page and the memory of Evan alive so I can still use all your help by telling everyone about this memorial page, link to here or sending me informations and pictures of Evan I can post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here!