Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel

In Memoriam - Rest in Peace

1990 - 2011

This blog is dedicated to Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel, a young man who committed suicide on April, 28th 2011 at the age of 21.

This blog shall help to remember this young man. I hope his troubled soul finally found peace.

All visitors are welcome to post their thoughts and express their condolences in this blog. Please use the Book of Condolences and help that the remembrance of him remains alive!

If you have something you would like to share but should not be posted here you can send me an email.

To his family members and friends who might read this: I want to post some nice pictures of him here. If you have any please share and send them to this email address.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Born to live

I’ve started the Biography of Miguel. It’s not much I could figure out so far but I will continue until I can draw a most complete picture of Miguel and his life. And I can be very persistent.

I also changed the background music from “Ave Maria” to “Geboren um zu leben” (Born to live) from the german group “Unheilig”. It is known that band leader “Der Graf” wrote this song after losing a good friend. This song was played during the funeral of Robert Enke, a german goalkeeper who committed suicide. Enke suffered of depression. The song was also played in memory of the victims of the panic during the last Loveparade in Duisburg.

If you can understand the german lyrics of this song, you will agree that it is most fitting for this memorial page.

Missing you Miguel …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here!