Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel

In Memoriam - Rest in Peace

1990 - 2011

This blog is dedicated to Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel, a young man who committed suicide on April, 28th 2011 at the age of 21.

This blog shall help to remember this young man. I hope his troubled soul finally found peace.

All visitors are welcome to post their thoughts and express their condolences in this blog. Please use the Book of Condolences and help that the remembrance of him remains alive!

If you have something you would like to share but should not be posted here you can send me an email.

To his family members and friends who might read this: I want to post some nice pictures of him here. If you have any please share and send them to this email address.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Remembrance

Remembrance is a golden chain
Death tries to break, but all in vain.

To have, to love, and then to part
Is the greatest sorrow of one's heart.

The years may wipe out many things
But some they wipe out never.

Like memories of those happy times
When we were all together.

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.

I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and a picture in a frame.

Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part.
God has you in his arms. I have you in my heart.


                                                              Unknown author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here!