Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel

In Memoriam - Rest in Peace

1990 - 2011

This blog is dedicated to Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel, a young man who committed suicide on April, 28th 2011 at the age of 21.

This blog shall help to remember this young man. I hope his troubled soul finally found peace.

All visitors are welcome to post their thoughts and express their condolences in this blog. Please use the Book of Condolences and help that the remembrance of him remains alive!

If you have something you would like to share but should not be posted here you can send me an email.

To his family members and friends who might read this: I want to post some nice pictures of him here. If you have any please share and send them to this email address.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Merry" Christmas

It's so sad, but my biggest christmas wish can not be fullfilled. I so much wish Miguel would still be alive  ...  missing him. Merry christmas to all of you and may your wishes be fullfilled....

I heard your voice in the wind todayand I turned to see your face;
The warmth of the wind caressed me
as I stood silently in place.


I felt your touch in the sun today
as its warmth filled the sky;
I closed my eyes for your embrace
and my spirit soared high.


I saw your eyes in the window pane
as I watched the falling rain;
It seemed as each raindrop fell
it quietly said your name.


I held you close in my heart today
it made me feel complete;
You may have died...but you are not gone
you will always be a part of me.

As long as the sun shines...
the wind blows...
the rain falls...
You will live on inside of me forever
for that is all my heart knows.

                                Judy Burnette

1 comment:

  1. I was shocked to hear about his passing.I miss him even though I have only seen pictures and clips of him.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here!