Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel

In Memoriam - Rest in Peace

1990 - 2011

This blog is dedicated to Evan Cobb a.k.a. Miguel, a young man who committed suicide on April, 28th 2011 at the age of 21.

This blog shall help to remember this young man. I hope his troubled soul finally found peace.

All visitors are welcome to post their thoughts and express their condolences in this blog. Please use the Book of Condolences and help that the remembrance of him remains alive!

If you have something you would like to share but should not be posted here you can send me an email.

To his family members and friends who might read this: I want to post some nice pictures of him here. If you have any please share and send them to this email address.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another VIP passed away ...

I hope Evan would pardon me for using his memorial page to write another obituary:

Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
I am sad to announce that another important person for me passed away this year. Yesterday Apple founder and CEO Steve Jobs died at the age of 56. Mr. Jobs was suffering of cancer which forced him to resign from his position as CEO of Apple a few weeks ago.

Steve Jobs was a big pioneer in the computer business who brought us these nice products like MacBook, IPhone, IPad etc. Under CEO Jobs Apple had grown to the most valuable company worldwide.

His passing is a tragedy and big loss for the computer world. May he rest in peace!

I don’t get it! Why do the good and important people have to go at young age while there are so many assholes on the planet?

Snip:

I had a promising contact to someone you maybe could provide some information and pictures of Evan. I am still planning to post a small biography here. Also I would like to post some new pictures of Evan, not the usual ones you can find on the internet.

Unfortunately I haven’t heard anything from this contact yet. I hope he will get back to me soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here!